Monday, August 19, 2013

Official Blog-World Hello!

My name is Veronica, and welcome to my (new) blog!

I started the year off with intentions to do more, be better, and waste less time. Some of that has gone really well, and the rest of it... yeah, not so much. Since the Tumblr I started has pretty much devolved into a list of what song I currently have floating around in my brain, I'm moving here (yay!) to attempt a more official, yes I'm actually trying to do this for real, blog. My interests are many, my skills are few (warning: I will make fun of myself a lot. A LOT) but my passion is real. Whether it's digging through an estate sale on a Saturday morning, taking photographs, writing little stories, or cooking (mmmm, food), you can bet I'm a little bit giddy about it. In fact, I can pretty much guarantee you that I'm going to geek out on you regularly. On that note, I have TV shows to catch up on, so no more wasting time here trying to figure out what else to write :)  Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment