Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I'm still alive!

At least I think I am. This is the last day of my mini vacation, in which I was supposed to be super productive, and get my shit together, and make a couple phone calls... yeah. I also really wanted one day where I could stay in my pajamas all day and not put on makeup or otherwise deal with the outside world, but the cats are out of food, so I have to go to Target at some point today. On the up side, I left the house three times to go to the Arts Festival (and one of those times I got to sing on the main stage, woo!) so that's a positive. And I did bring one of the cabinets upstairs, and it's currently sitting on a tarp waiting for me to strip and paint it. That only took a year...hopefully bringing it upstairs was the hardest part, but we all know that's not true. Yay project procrastination!! Now I'm going to watch Penny Dreadful and try to figure out a way to put off Target till tomorrow, but I already put my face on, so I'm sure I'll leave the house eventually.

Also, the Mika Pandora station is the best thing for post-TFIOS movie depression. Just in case anyone needs help with that.
This is where I'm pretending I spent my vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment