Wednesday, October 30, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

How is it almost the end of October?! *shudder* I love it, but really, I'm no where near emotionally ready to handle the Holiday season. So I'm going to crawl back into the arms of my gothic fantasies and stay there.

On that note, meet my new favorite thing! Dracula. I know, you think you've met before. But this time he's all mine. It's all pretty steampunk Victorian vampire secret society shenanigans, complete with high class snark. I'm pretty sure someone crawled in my head and made it just for me.

When I started this blog it was because I wanted to write more, and write regularly. Well, now I'm doing it Dracula style... I will be writing for the website Fangirlish doing episode recaps, and generally anything I feel like doing related to the show. Eeeeee!!!!! So I might be a little spastic and sporadic for a while, but I'm pretty stinking excited. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a print of this photo to hang on my wall.

Electric Light Dracula

No comments:

Post a Comment