Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cat phone.

I rule all.

I finally did it! I finally bought a new phone. This may not seem like a big deal, but technology and I do not get along, and I'm a decidedly old-school kind of person. I like paper books, and typewriters, and darkroom photography, so picking a phone wasn't a decision I could make quickly. I will have this thing till it doesn't work anymore, or till they install chips in our arms that allow us to update facebook and take buzzfeed quizes without cumbersome external devices. And since it has a freaking awesome camera function, I got the Nokia Lumia. It still seems to like me, and it let me take this adorable photo of my fluff bunny, Alice. So watch out, because there are going to be a shitload of cat photos coming your way. 

I also went to two yoga classes. All in all, a very productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment