Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I hate winter.

I'm pretty sure everyone will agree with me when I say that this winter has been the worst. I hate it. It needs to die. But I'm back on schedule with my yoga, I didn't throw up today, so things are looking up. And they're starting to add good musical acts to the spring/summer concert lineup, so I'm about to be broke and happy. This is what I'm looking forward to right now... outdoor concerts. Warm weather, drunk people, me getting claustrophobic and yelling profanities at people who are not enjoying the music in an appropriate manner. (This happens a lot, actually. I have issues.) Already on the schedule is Arcade Fire, The Head and the Heart, and Arctic Monkeys. They haven't even released the free festival schedules yet! The possibilities are endless!! And I'm insanely exhausted from too much yoga and vomiting, so this is about as interesting as I'm going to get tonight. I'm aware that this is a pathetic blog post, but hey, I still wrote something. Go me! Time to go pass the eff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment