Monday, March 3, 2014

Well that was fast...

And on Day 3 there shall be much sickness and cursing.

I knew I was going to need that extra class buffer I created on Saturday, but I didn't realize I was going to need it RIGHT NOW. Somewhere in my weekend something inside me went horribly wrong. I know this because 2:30 AM found me curled around the toilet throwing up my previously delicious pasta. And nothing can make you ready for round two quite like recognizing every ingredient of your food floating back up at your blotchy face. Being the responsible adult that I am, I still got up and went to work so that I could do the necessary paperwork and not inconvenience anyone. (I seriously think I fear inconveniencing others more than anything else in this world. Except spiders.) But since I'm not superhuman, I left and came home at 11. There were little voices in my head that got all excited, like, 'Hey, you've got a free day! You should go home and binge watch all the Oscar movies you missed this season... or you could watch all of True Detective... or rewatch Sherlock. Again.' And I thought about doing that. Until I sat down on the bed, and it was just soooo comfy and warm. So I stayed there till 5:30. Yup. I'm awesome at life. Now I'm making friends with some Trader Joe's soup and cleaning out my DVR (which incidentally does involve watching some Sherlock... some things in life are inevitable.)  This day can't be all depressing though, so here's my favorite thing from last night's Oscar show.

Yes. That is Benedict Cumberbatch photobombing U2. My life is now complete. 



No comments:

Post a Comment