Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's only day 5?!

So, it's becoming obvious to me that I'm still sick. My stomach is not happy with me. All I want to do is sleep. My eyes are all itchy, and I've started my incessant spring sneezing (even though it's only in the 20's outside). But I have a schedule to stick to, and I'm determined not to eff this up. Because if I can't keep my shit together for a measly 30 days then there's really no point to me trying to do anything else with my life. I'll just curl up in a blanket, binge watch some TV and wait to die. Well, maybe nothing that dramatic... but, yeah. Pretty much, that's what I've got.  So I'm going to push myself and go to two classes this evening (because Friday is a definite no-go). Here's an idea of what I'm going to look like:


But not even that graceful. More faceplant drunk looking. And nowhere near as adorable. And then I'm going to come home and do that same faceplant into my pillow. Yup, I'm killing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment