Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Productive nothing day.

It was an insanely beautiful day today. And I packed it full of things. 6 AM yoga, work, choir practice. Which really makes it sound like a super productive day, but I feel like I've accomplished nothing. Oooh, I did do the dishes and catch up on Once Upon A Time, too. Those count as real things. But it got me thinking about how we love to complain, especially about the weather, especially here in Pittsburgh. We love whining that Seattle sees more sun than we do. But just because I didn't get to enjoy the weather today doesn't mean it didn't exist. It's freaking 66 degrees right now. Yes, we have a winter weather advisory for tomorrow (which can kiss my ass), but today was lovely, and I'm going to count that as a plus in my book.


Also, tonight was the first rehearsal for our Pops concert, and it's Big Band music!! I'm insanely excited, but I'm not going to be able to sing Puttin' On The Ritz without cracking up. Yeah, about the Frankenstein thing, but also my current favorite...

Putin on a Ritz. I dare you not to laugh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment